1. The machine adopts the focal length is 420 of parallel light pipe, design and
production into a horizontal Angle, dip Angle and elevation Angle, a total of three
parallel light pipe.
2. Parallel light pipe installation of high accuracy of the 20” the reticle tie-in
detection precision measuring instruments, has the very high accuracy.
3. Parallel light pipe bore a certain standard before and after the adjustment range,
with high and flexible testing debugging method.
4. Parallel light pipe using the latest high life “cold” light source, the intensity of
light source can be adjusted by the user.
5. Lifting worktable’s lifting up and down range up to 30 cm of the screw，(there is
optical aperture to detect the optical theodolite on the point system), it makes the
user more handy and equipment collocation more widely.
6. Lifting work also is equipped with large rotating handle, with flexible operation.
7. Lifting platform is equipped with instrument center screw, can match different
detection of imports, domestic measuring instrument.
8. Below the base design with four leveling bolts, and four circular pad, increases
the stress area, so the stability is very strong.
9. There is a large design and production base, and the equipment total weight 100
kg, enhancing the stability.
10. Products with beautiful modelling, compact design, cover small area,
convenient installation, strong stability, etc.
• The length of parallel light pipe barrel: 565mm
• The length of parallel light pipe barrel: 420mm
• Effective aperture: 55mm
• Focal length: 420mm
• Precision (Reticle lattice value): 20”
• Elevating stage of the maximum working range (including optical path
• Magnification ratio: 5.7~7 times
• Angle of view: 10°20′
• Resolution: 3″
• Calibration table size: 105high×115length×40wide (cm)
• Total weight: 240kg
• Visual range: 15~30cm
• Base circular bubble leveling instrument: △≤8″/2mm
• Collimating micro actuator long leveling instrument: △≤10′
• Power supply voltage: 3.4~4.2V 2.1W
• Switching power supply: I=10A
• Lighting: Cold light source (The intensity of trimming)
This is omni's 5660-02 laser theodolite it has an operating time of 36 hours w/o the laser. Built-in laser plummet can be interchanged and has a 1.5 mm accuracy. This instrument is fully equipped with the latest advancements.