Omni’s SGS14 Scanning System allow you to survey a large area quickly. The system gives you the ability to mount two GPS receivers, a laser scanner, and a target to a car. This then allows the ability to capture a three-dimensional space. This completely eliminates the need for common reverence points or overlapping areas.
• Leveling accuracy +/- 3″
• Maximum permissible lead 25kg
• External dimensions 31 mm x 400 mm x h. 300 mm
• Distance bar 160mm
• Predisposition for connection to platform – instrumentation with male thread
• Operating limit maximum shooting ground slope along the longitudinal axis of the vehicle (direction of travel) +/-18°
• Operating limit maximum shooting ground slope along the perpendicular axis of the vehicle (transverse to the driving direction) +/-22°
• Temperature limit (in use) -15°C + 40°C – 5°F + 10°4
• Power supply 21V 5A 60W
• Wight 10kg – 22lbs
#TGR12 Target R – Reflective target size 10cm c 10cm with attacks 5/8″ female and male to support 360° prisms or GPS
#MLB12 Magnetic Level Bracket – This is used for positioning and leveling of the reference target.
#BMT14 Carrying Case – A soft and padded bag to transport the scanning system evo and accessories