Omni’s #68302 Streamlight 4AA Propolymer LED Flashlight is a tough, lightweight, affordable, alkaline battery-powered personal flashlight. The Propolymer series of Streamlight flashlights is impact and shock resistant. These LED flashlights are alkaline-battery powered, and provide 155 hours of run time. This waterproof, super-bright flashlight from Streamlight offers seven super-bright, 100,000-hour LEDs – so you’ll never need to replace a bulb again. Streamlight 4 A A LED Propolymer Flashlights feature a virtually indestructible, non-conductive polymer with a scratch-resistant face-cap for impact and shock resistance, and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. Like the 3C LED model, the Streamlight Propolymer 4AA LED Lights are approved for use in hazardous locations (Class I, Division 1). The Streamlight LED Propolymer 4AA LED Lights is also remarkably comfortable to use because it’s ergonomically shaped for your hand and offers push-button switching for one-handed operation. The Streamlight 4AALED Propolymer Flashlights come with a wrist lanyard connection. Helmet clamps are available for convenient, hands-free operation.
• Approved for use in hazardous locations
• UL listed for Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D; Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Group F&G; Class III, T3C
• Canadian UL listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Group F&G; Class III, T3C
• Meets applicable European Community Directives
• Permissible for use in Gassy Mines, Methane/air only. Appr. No. 10C-658-0
• Virtually indestructible, non-conductive polymer with a scratch-resistant face-cap for impact & shock-resistant
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
• Non-conductive and corrosion proof
• Convenient tailcap on/off/blink mode switch
• Powered by 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
• 7 ultra-bright 100,000-hour life LEDs
• 67 lumens typical with 7 white LEDs, blue LEDs also available
• Runs up to 155 hrs.
• Wrist lanyard connection
• Available in yellow and black